Aamir calls Shah Rukh "wonderful storyteller"

Aamir calls Shah Rukh "wonderful storyteller"


Bollywood's perfectionist Aamir Khan remarked that his contemporary Shah Rukh Khan is an entertaining person and a wonderful storyteller. 
“I have sat with Shah Rukh many times. He is a very entertaining person to sit with. He is wonderful in telling stories. I love listening to him. I think between him and me, I am more curious because I like to hear him talk," he remarked, according to Indian media. 
“I like the way he narrates his stories. He really brings the moment alive. He is a wonderful storyteller and there is a great fun in listening to him,” Aamir added. 
The Dangal actor will be seen as a flamboyant music composer in his upcoming movie, Secret Superstar. 
Regarding his role, he claimed that there are “real people who exist” like his character, but he is nowhere close to him. 
“Why it is a tough role for me is because I have to feel like that character. When he is full of himself, I must feel ‘I am the best.’ It should come from within, which doesn’t normally come to me. I am always questioning my work."
He further said, “My natural instinct is to be critical of myself whereas this guy is not at all. He is sure that he is the best, no question about it.”  
“You may see glimpses of people but it’s not modelled on any one person. It’s not inspired by anyone.” 

Comments